LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anshul gupta (sales manager)     29 October 2013

Salary due

i joined the company of web2sme on 28 august 2013 and was asked to leave the company on 8 October 2013. Reason what Mr zakki khan the co founder of the company has given that i have not performed although i have given 3 sales. I left the company but he has not given my salary of Rs 32000/- till date . every time i call Mr Zakki khan he say that he does not have money to give. Kindly help.


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 October 2013

Have u got any appointment letter ? Has he given any relieving order ? If so give a legal notice to the company for arrears of salary, 

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 October 2013

During this period you might be on probation period. Ideally notice period during probation should be NIL. You may refer to standing orders (certified/Model) applicable to the establishment and extended to your designation.




If no appointment letter has been issued to then no Notice period should apply.


Earned wages have to be paid by usual pay day.


Employee can approach:


Trade Unions, O/o Labor Commissioner, Inspector under Payment of Wages Act (Applicable to all employees drawing wages up to Rs18000/pm as per def. of wages as in the Act), Inspector under Shops and Commercial Establishments Act of your state……………civil court.

There are threads to suggest that employee ca approach employer as Creditor treating the unpaid wages as Debt on employer and to invoke criminal complaints u/s 406,420……………

Approach a competent and experienced labor consultant/service lawyer with copies of all of your docs and discuss in person and proceed under expert advice of your lawyer.



1 Like

Ms.Nirmala P.Rao (CEO)     30 October 2013

Please get issued a legal notice to them demanding immediate payment of your salary dues and in case they fail to comply with your legal notice within the time fixed file a summary suit IN APPROPRIATE CIVIL COURT OR COURT OF small causes and get paid all your salary dues within a reasonable time period. Summary trials by their  very nature ore fast tracked and adjudicated upon. If you wish to thank me for this reply please click the thank you button on this forum or my profile.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query