Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

honest   03 October 2018

Rude behaviour of the court staff in the court hall

Hello,

Got two cases adjournments on the same date in same court. One case has 6 members and the other has 9 members. 

When they called one case, I could not hear the case number clearly.   I have asked for the case number, the person who calls the names inside the court has shouted at me saying why do you need the case number. Judge was on leave on that day. 

Even after I came out of the court, a police constable who representing the case from the police station came to me and threatening. Then I stoodup firmly on my grounds gave him back, saying I am the party in the case, I have the right to ask for the information, I have asked court staff, you are just opposite party to the case, you do not have any right to shout or threaten me, then he kept quiet and went away.

Especially judge was on leave on that day, hence staff is overacting as if they were judges.

How to give the complaint on the rude behaviour of the court staff. Could you please clarify.

Learning

2 Replies

honest   05 October 2018

Dear @Prasanna Advocate Sir,

Many thaks for the advice.  I think, there is no recording in the court. There is a restriction not to use the mobile. Hence I did not use the mobile. 

Could you please just clarify,

Is it wrong to request to repeat the case number  as a party in the case when I was called ?

honest   07 October 2018

Dear @Prasanna Advocate Sir,
What you said is 110% true. The staff in the court even ask parties shameslessly are you getting compromised.  People come to the court for the justice. But the court staff themselves asking parties to get compromised. It is really irritating and loosing faith on the courts. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register