LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarabeshwar (Technical Writer)     22 May 2015

Rti false information from corporation


I filed several RTI's to corporation regarding an encroachment.Corporation sends false information to my RTI replies.I have not made any Appeals to CIC.

Based on the RTI replies,Can I directly file a case in Court  for punishing Corporation Officials for providing false data? Or Is it mandatory that I should  go for Appeals with CIC and then proceed to court.

Please advice








 1 Replies

Vijay Bahadur Singh (Advocate)     02 June 2015

You have not mentioned the date of receipt of the "false information". An appeal has be filed first  before 1st Appellate Authority and then before CIC. No court is goinng to entertain you untill you exhaust all remedies available to you under the statute.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads