LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manish Purohit   28 February 2017

RTI

Respected sir/ madam me RTI karwana chahta hu ki District bank ne 1) recruitment ke liye examiner ne kis tarah marking ki . 2) or kitne candidates ko appoint kiya. 3) unki qualifications or skills kya the.Etc. thank u. Advise me urgent.

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 March 2017

Every authority has prescribed format of application and mode of RTI fee payment in their website and you have to file application to concerned Public Information officer of the so called District Bank, if it is a Public Authority (Public authority means the Bank should be running on Govt funds, without such contribution from bank  the bank cease to function).  The first precaution is to find whether it is within ambit of RTI Act, and then find out PIO,Application format and fee mode.

You can ask only for that information which is available on record and can not question the quality of their actions, and entitled to get copy of your answer sheet. I am confused with Question No:1 as I understand that you are questioning the authority as to how the examiner evaluated the answer sheet.  If it is cut off marks you can seek that information,.

Brief facts: Recruitment for the posts of.......conducted by.....in................

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me cut off marks arrived at for selection.

2.Please provide me list of candidates selected together with Marks scored, their academic qualifications, technical skills  and previous experience.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register