Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh   15 June 2016


Sir, I have a xerox-copy of a partition-deed registered in the year 1985. I need a certified one. Can i apply in RTI act in form A, attaching the xerox-copy and sending the application by registered-post ack-due, to the Sub-Registrar. Regards, Ramesh, 9845206167


 3 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     15 June 2016

If you are party to the suit you can apply for certified copy. Otherwise you have to apply for permission to obtain the copy. First inquire whether the record is available in the court.

Ramesh   16 June 2016

I'm not a party to the registered deed that's registered at the sub-registrar in my place. But I need the certified copy from Sub-Registrar office and not from court.

Ramesh   18 June 2016

I'm still waiting for reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query