Upgrad LLM

road tax in karnataka

I have a two wheeler registered in Siliguri (West Bengal) and I want to take it to Bangalore for 1.5 years, after which I have plans to go to Gurgaon or Pune.

I am not sure what to do in Bangalore, as the road tax is highest in Bangalore and I will be using it for college commutes. I would have registered there if I was sure of staying in Bangalore for the next few years, but since I am staying for less than 2 years, is there any way I can pay for 2 years instead of life time tax?

 Hello Ranadeep Kundu,

In my opinion you should do the following:

  1. If the vehicle is moving from any other state into Karnataka, you may not pay any road tax for 12 months as per recent HC order but in case you overstayed you will have to pay life-time road tax.
  2. You have to keep the documents first toll receipt, cash memo from petrol filling station, appointment letter/ business related papers, current address besides adhar card/ passport pan card, driving licence, RC, insurance policy and puc paper.
  3. If you have plan to stay in the state more than 12 months, you have to apply for registration of the vehicle with NOC from State of origin and obtain a fresh RC. 

Did you know that you will not pay taxes if you won on bets? I think it was pretty obvious, but then why are few people trying it yet? There is even a manual for beginners, here it is footballbettingguide.co.ke !  Why haven't you become rich and successful yet ??? What are you pulling?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x