LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prachi Singh   08 May 2019

risk of me and my unborn child

Hello i was married at 2015. My husband working in central govt.Its was arya samaj marriage because my husband's parents was not agreed on that time. My husband now lives in his hometown and before that he lived with me. Now i am pregnant. Issue is my husband wants to stay with his family in hometown. But he is not support me in financial. He denied to give me any money. Point is who bear my expenses and my baby expense if i leave my job and stay with his family. As per the law 25% his salary gives to me as maintaince then how come i bear my expenses in 12k to 15k, as my earning now 30k monthly. Who bear my remaining expenses.His family always saying this is not yours house,will throw your laugage outside. And they already out my husband name in their house property. Now his family force me to come on their home,and they force me to dna test for my unborn baby. His family behaved is very bad for me.even its a life risk for me n my baby. My husband already give some medicine for unwanted pregency,also this pregency he want to destroy. Please advise.

Learning

5 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     08 May 2019

Be safe and give birth to child first, therefore after think for more maintenance..

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     08 May 2019

please share actual facts with me to get precise advise..

Prachi Singh   08 May 2019

my husband and inlaws wants that i stay with them. but they doing mis behave with me.used abusive, my husband tries many time to domestic violence. still they want that i left my job n stay thier home. i feel so unsafe. and my medical condition is also not well to deal also harassment. please advise. can i quit my job n stay with thier home. they force me to dna test also. what should i do.

NSV VARA PRASAD   08 May 2019

Your marriage is a love marriage.  And got pregnant.  Your Surname was Changed.  In few months, getting to promoted as MOTHER.  Your are going to become a Joint Family member.  Now you are asking an advise to smash all these things and get monetary benefit from your HUSBAND, without fulfiling above conditions. 

1 Like

498 A fighter (Advocate)     09 May 2019

Dont quit the job, as it is helpful to you in your pragnancy time.

avoid small quarrels

first try for safe and heathy delivery of child.

go to doctors custody take help from higher authorties till delivery.

then thing for other......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register