LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VENKATRAMAN (ASSISTANT PROFESSOR)     14 July 2018

rights of wife salary

hello sir/madam, I am married may 2016, I am working in private concern and my wife working as teacher in government school. we are happy in life upto April 2017and we have one girl baby. due to my father in law intervention my wife is refused to give her salary to me and she is staying in with their parents from sep2017. for my wife welfare was take care during the pregnancy expenses and their transfer expense s. from oct2016 to Apr 2017 we were stayed in rental house near by my wife's work place all the family expenses and medical expenses spend from my salary only. during the above period oct2016 to Apr 2017 I was saved my wife salary with new account in her name itself. due to my father in law and mother in law intervention and stupid advise, now my wife is refusing to give her salary to me and she blocked the saving account which was opened by me in here name, and now she is insulting me and refusing my parents and relatives. for her transfer I have spend 3lakhs rupees. I arranged the amount through my friends now I have to pay them. my was staying with their parents from sep2017 to till date. please support me in legally how can I get the money.my father in law is thread us through the communist party. he is union leader in communist please support me I m not live with her and I want amount which was spent by me. please support thank you

Learning

3 Replies

VENKATRAMAN (ASSISTANT PROFESSOR)     14 July 2018

my wife was staying with their parents from SEP 2017 to till date

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 July 2018

You can send a legal notice through lawyer for your conjugal rights. Conjugal Rights mean Right to stay together. Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 (Section 9) says If either the husband or the wife, without reasonable excuses, withdraws from the society of the other, the aggrieved party may approach the Court for restitution of conjugal rights.

VENKATRAMAN (ASSISTANT PROFESSOR)     15 July 2018

k sir, if I am not willing to stay with her. what can I do, because I am afraid, she behaves very agressively self hanging her hand and threading me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register