Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akhila Reddy (student)     21 July 2011

rights for a child on fathers property after the divorce of

I was here to require help from the club.I am 16 year parents got married on 28-05-1993.due to the mis understandings and some igo problems my parents dont want to live together.they want be separated or this circumstances i dont want to live neither with my mother nor with my father is refusing to share the property.Is there any rights for me on his self earned property? or Is there any rights for my mother on her husband property?As i was a minor and a girl can i stay alone my self?please tell me the law where do the girl child had to be live after her parents divorced?


 2 Replies

Mohan R (self employed)     21 July 2011

Certainly you have right over maintenance as you are a dependent child (not able to sustain )yourself

through job etc. But to expect share in property would be wrong as it is acquired by your dad. So he can do what he feels like with it. Talk to your dad for maintenance every month or else if you have the contact or resources,find yourself a suitable advocate to get your lawful maintenance.

1 Like

Akhila Reddy (student)     23 July 2011 there any rights for my mom on her husband property???//

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query