Below is the situation :
1. Husband filed RCR, as counter balst 498A,Crpc125,DVC filed by wife.
2.In RCR wife filed counter to dismiss the petition, after husband with drawn the RCR stating the reason as wife dont want to come and with drawn after 3 years.
3. 498A is disposed frist convicted in lower court and acquited in session court. But there are many things proved which are in the cross.
4.The house is in the name of husband which is invested by his father and also parents and his brother is staying in the same house from before marriage.
5. Marriage period is 5 months
6. Wife has house in her native(where cases are filed and residing) which is inherited from her late Father.
7. Now it is more than 3 years and husband can prove desertion by wife(by RCR,FB message which are bad language), also none of the allegations has been proved.
8. Wife is MBA and before marriage she used to work , this is proved in other court in MC.
Based on the above information what is chance of passing Right to Reside to wife in DVC as house is in the name of husband(there is no childrans)?