LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chetan   10 July 2016

Right to life

Dear Sir or Madaam

i hereby beeseech you for advice me in my critical medical conditions. 

i am a central govt.Employee and working in a metropolitan city. due to mental dipression,asthma and autoimmune disorder, i want transfer to my home town in north for better take care. but my office didnt consider my request, how i can get welfare?

i am trying for welfare from 1 and half year, i have wrote many applications with medical reports to headquarter also but all in vain. at present posting, i may at risk of other life threating diseases due to auto immune disorder interlink with drugs of dipression and asthma.


 16 Replies

JustAdvisor (IT)     10 July 2016

aren't you likely to get better medical facilities in a metropolitan city for whatever medical condition you have? this is the first question respondent will raise.
1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 July 2016

Try with your own skills; pursuation, persistence, reasoning, negotiation etc...............

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 July 2016

not a legal point.

1 Like

chetan   10 July 2016

thank you very much to all senior counsil.

@ just advisor sir .... i know there is available best medical facilities but in the case of dipression, i want family support because working environment is not good and humid climate and allergen triggers my respiration in bronchial asthma. drugs of dipression { Fluoxetine ( Prozac, Sarafem), Alprazolam (Niravam,Xanx) } and bronchial asthma triggers my auto immune disorder and doctor certified it as well as i have submitted medical journels and reserch through internet.

@ kumar doab sir

dear sir i have become a big fan of your contribution to this forum

yes u are right sir! getting welfare from some organization is too hard, when they are indifferent to me. i am trying hard for welfare, because they are violating of their rule of probation and they transferred 6 employees in probation.

@sudhir kumar sir

sir ! i dont know judicial system, but i know some constituiton 

article 14 provides us equality to all and i m too needy for welfare in my present medical condition because it my be risk of cancer because my immune system doesnt work properly due to T-cells and dipression is also interlinked with other diseases

with best regards

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 July 2016

unfortunately effective judical remedy is not available.

1 Like

chetan   11 July 2016

@sudhir kumar  

sir! can human rights commission help me out ? because my medical conditions are sufficient for welfare. Through my rti application, i have got the grounds of transfer for other employee in thier case is thier parents health. ( yaha to sahab meri khud ki halat kharaab he ) i fed up from their decison making process,nepotism and redtapism. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 July 2016

Medical Specialists are known to advise patients suffering from Asthma (AECB, COPD, etc) to not to be in adverse climatic conditions. Has your doctor advised on record?

Care at home by family members is always warranted and helpful.

Incidentally the rules might be providing for transfer in case of parents ill health.

Unfortunately the rules might be providing for transfer in case of self ill health.

In situations where the rules are clear the authority can relate and decide. It is easy.

In situations where the rules are not clear the authority cannot relate and decide. It is not easy.

The authority may not be able to decide independently.

Therefore you may have to build your case and apply your skills.

Seasoned counsels can help you.


Mr.Sudhir Kumar is well versed with Govt. Employee rules.

You can approach and benefit from his counsel.








1 Like

chetan   11 July 2016

@ Respected Kumar Doab sir !

yes sir ! senior professor of top,jaipur suggested and advised on records(OPD prescripttttion note) that it is advised after treatment of last 8 months(allergy test), climate of coastal area is wet & it is advised to climate where humidity is less as that of Jaipur and other part of north are advised to him.

doctor of mental dipression certified that the patient is suffering from dipression and autoimmune disorder ( acral psoriasis), it is advised for regular treatment and better takecare. these both disease interlinked.

skin specialist advised (off the records) that avoid rush due to infectious diseases in present circumstances and be sure about avoid injury. 

lower back pain or aclumbego is also affected from the life style of metropolitan city. i am not a high rank officer, i m just starting my career as group b post and i have to lived with poor facility privided by central metropolital cities where rented accommodations are not near to office, daily i have came from 50 km due to very high rental nearby office areas.

at my home,office is just 3 km away. i was healthy when i joined duty but today suffered badly, i have intimated my office before diagnosing from psoriaisis for welfare.

(mujhe sahab aisa lagta he me civil department me nhi kisi paramillitaryforce ya army me kaam kar raha hu)

i have saw shri sudhir sir contribution, senior member of this forum ( i request to sir kindly enlighten)

(is samay aap sabhi insaan ke rup me bhagwaan he, chahe doctor ho ya learned council)

thanking you all 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 July 2016

अब आपको कोइ कौनसा  कानून बताए, कानून में ऐसा कोइ प्रावधान नहीं है की विभाग तो अनुकम्पा के आधार पर तबादला करने के लिए मजबूर किया जा सके


संभवत; आपने  उच्च अधिकारियों. को काफी नाराज किया है.

1 Like

chetan   11 July 2016

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 July 2016

You are wise enough to decide the best possible in prevailing circumstances.

Apply your skills.

1 Like

chetan   11 July 2016

i am thankful to every comments.

chetan   28 July 2016

my employer has terminated my service due to their ego. i had just filed some rti regarding facts about thier redtapism,nepotism and seding letter to headquarter for welfare with detailed summary and proofs of medical condition. i want to ask you all

how can i get justice? because as per ccs rules they are not sending me to any hospital for medical checkups and they terminate my service on the basis of 1965 temporary rules


Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 July 2016

If the order of termination is bad you can contest.


Spend quality time with a very able counsel specializing in service matters and show all dcos and rules etc on record for a considered opinion. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query