LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Ridiculous to expel Muslim student with beard: SC

I am sorry I do not agree with the Bench. I respect all religions belief. If some body belive sentiments of his religion, The belief should be keep limited to his house and his holy place. In educational institutions, defence, government offices all have to maintain dress code and secularism.  

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

I am sorry I do not agree with the Bench. I respect all religions belief. If some body belive sentiments of his religion, The belief should be keep limited to his house and his holy place. In educational institutions, defence, government offices all have to maintain dress code and secularism.  

ritu bhadana (advocate)     12 September 2009

Well i Agree with bench's View. With Due respect to All religions if a Sikh Student is allowed to keep a turban then why a beard is being much hyped. There must be equality for All. Apex court has Given a convincing decision.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     12 September 2009

Let us all remember  the UNESCO Convention Against Discrimination in Education of 14th December 1960.

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     27 October 2009

I Agree with ' Ritu '.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     27 October 2009

Curbing such basic right is definately a form of dictatorship. Thankfully SC finally gave a setback to all people having insouciant attitude towards religion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register