LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gajender kumar gupts   05 November 2017

Revenue officer are misusing law

I have filled a complaint agnaist a land grabber for creating fake layout and patta certificates.upon receipt of complaint MRO has directed revenue inspector to enquire into it. revenue inspector had confirmed that the man is created fake layout and patta certificates and his family members are having six patta certificates and all are fake and his son is working in district collecter office . MRO has issued demolition order and also filled criminal complaint in police station. the police officer had issued five time notices to MRO to produce evidence but he not obliged and then again new officers had given statement that they have alloted the patta certificate according to adhar cards then police had closed the case as lack of evidence and filled same before court .the MRO colleded with each other and with a conspiracy had given false statemens to close the criminal case . I want to know can I file a criminal case making MRO and land graber in a criminal court


 4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 November 2017

Refer the matter as Complaint to Lokayukta, as it is not involving single rupee cost and they are having powers to deal with the subject impartially.

1 Like

gajender kumar gupts   05 November 2017

I have already filled a complaint in lok ayukta and basing on complaint MRO has directed revenue inspector to enquire it . revenue inspector gave report that all are fake patta certificates and basing on the above report only MRO has filled criminal complaint and with a malafide intention he didn't have evidence and got closed the case and a new MRO has filled the same report before MRO with a request to close the case and upon my objectiion it is pending for filling my objectiion

gajender kumar gupts   05 November 2017

pl help me

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 November 2017

Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for filing a complaint case before Area Magistrate to inquire the case and punish the wrong-doers as per law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register