LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil   27 September 2016

Retroactive pay cut

Is this legal under Indian Law? For example, can my employer announce a company-wide pay cut on the 20th of a month and put it into effect at the end of the same month? What about the changes in my terms and conditions of working?

If I have already agreed to this, would it be illegal to pay me salary at the reduced rate for the first 20 days?

Some more details - Company is a startup and a private limited company with Seed / Pre-Series A funding. 

Nikhil S

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 September 2016

The announcement was verbal or written?

IT was from retrospective effect or Prospective effect?

Did you acept verbally or in writing?

Are you a member of IT/ITeS employee's/trade unions?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 September 2016

They must intimate in writing for all employees

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     30 September 2016

Was it verbal  or  written communication?Please le tm eknow. You all accepted to that written communcation verbally or in writing?What are th eT&Cs o femployment? IN order to isssue a correct reply we need these detals.

Was it verbal  or  written communication?Please le tm eknow. You all accepted to that written communcation verbally or in writing?What are th eT&Cs o femployment? IN order to isssue a correct reply we need these detals.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register