Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivasan   06 April 2016

Resignation from psb

Sir,

I am working as Agricultural officer (JMG-1) in BANK OF INDIA since May 2012. I got an offer letter from State Government by Oct-2015. Hence I filed resignation by the end of Oct-2015, in the process of accepting my resignation letter they have called for Memo to provide justification for 57 days (actually it was availed as sick leave with proper document) of unauthorized leave. My reply and an opinion from the concerned branch manager was submitted for the same by Jan 2016. Since then the zonal administration have not taken any step to settle the issue, whenever I call to follow up the issue they were just pointing others for reason. Recently HR had told me that when they close the memo, I have to file a new resignation and this will affect my time constrained offer. Could anyone please suggest a way out for me?    

After Filing Resignation, Should the memo on the person too be closed within 90days of period?

What should i do as i have asked time to join the duty till end of april 2016.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 April 2016

You may pbtain the certified copies of acknolwedgment of leave application submitted by you, disptach details by which it was approved and forwarded and acknowledgment of its reciept, opinion of concerned BM, resignation submitted by you and its receipt, even if thru RTI.

Apparently your leave application was not nprocessed by HR and hence they are passing the buck.

Once you have the irrfutable evidence you can seek intervention of employee's union, Director from employee's side, Chairman etc and close the issue in your favor.

srinivasan   06 April 2016

sir, thank you for your reply. I have the copy of all the correspondence with me.

my question is After Filing Resignation, Should the memo on the person too be closed within 90days of period or not? still i got 110 days leave as cl PL sick etc.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 April 2016

The memo is faulty as according to you, you have submitted all documents and tendered all copies also alongwith version of BM.

The error has to be gracefully accepted by HR or anyone else that is stakeholder in the process and closed ASAP, rather at once.

Even if you have all the record obtain the proofs of everything and delivery and safeguard your interest. 

Once you have everything escalate, seek intervention and get cleared.Create noise if required.

Evidently you and your manager is not at fault.

You are not responsible for the fault of others.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register