Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarun Kalra LL.M, M.B.A (advocate)     11 August 2008


Dear sir,


A employee, who is under probation period, had given his one month notice and resignation to the managing committee of the school, (it is typed and signed by the employee). Later on he had given a affidavit to D.C that he had not given his resignation and the resignation and other blank papers and signed by him is a result of cheating by the managing committee, and he had given a statement before the  district education officer that the had not given any resignation and the resignation and the other documents are signed by him is result of cheating by the managing committee, now the d.e.o is saying to join them, but the managing committee don’t want to join them, as they are not good teachers, as appointing authority can managing committee refuse them to join, because the resignation is accepted by the headmaster and managing committee and the resolution is passed by the managing committee for their resignation. Can we(manageing committee) , can take any criminal action against them for firstly giving resignation and signing on it and then giving a false affidavit before D.c and D.e.o that they had not given resignation, and for allegation against the managing committee


 1 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     12 August 2008

If the allegations are defamatory, action can be taken. In so far as the allegation of cheating by the committee is concerned, the employee should prove the same before the court of law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query