Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Residence property in patna

Data entry Operator

My in-laws property in patna. My father-in-law is not alive. Before one year my mother-in-law and my husband and his three brother sold the house.Party gave me only 10 lacs but deal is 60 lacs. Party had not to give me full payment and deal is cancelled. Party kahti hai ki hume 10 lacs wapas karna chahiya. Aur wo phone par ghar aakar dhamkki bhi deta hai.  Agreement me likha tha ki paise lepse ho jayege.  hum log delhi me rahte hai but mummy patna me hai. Maine suna ki ye supremecourt k order hai ki agar party deal cancel karti hai to paise lepse ho jate hai. Please help me.


Just explain the terms and conditions of the agreement for sale.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x