now i understand the whole things. first off all
if the emplyer advertised two posts against unreserved category then he
must have to fill those two post by unreserved candidates only. he has
no other option. now consider two things:-
1. how the selection has been made for two post.
2. before advertising the post it was clear that the management has two posts.
3. so resignation of one employee is another things, first off all what happens to those two seats that where advertised.
4. if you take another one vacancy in this part, then the total unreserved vacancy goes to three.
5. employer can't transfer any unreserved post to reserved one and vice-versa.
6. yes it is possible in one stage only if the reservation policy of the state has been changed.
7. but it can't hamper the spirit of the earlier appointment.
8. employer can't put reservation with perspective dates.
anything more to ask yogesh.