LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AkramAli Baig (Senior Software Associate)     29 November 2010

Relieving Letter for Organization

Hi Experts, Kindly help in my query. previously was working with private limited company, where i had a service bond for 5 years. I resigned from that organization without completing the bond period. I served my notice period, I was not able to do Full and Final settlement as they asked me to pay very huge amount, which i was not able to pay. My bond was of 5 lacs and they asked me to pay 15 lacs. Also the bond was under the name of training but actually i was working on client side and they were billing that to my client. I gave counter offer for bond settlement, which was 80 percent of face value of bond amount. I have the email conversation proof with Finance and HR department of that company. However they did not agree and i have to quit the organization without Exp/Relieving letter, and join other company who just accepted my employment based on resignation letter. Now i want my Experience and Relieving letter from my past organization, but i dont know what steps i should do for full and final settlement, as they are asking for 15 lacs which nobody can afford to pay. Can i move to labour court to do this settlement? Kindly help me.

Learning

1 Replies

Priyanka (Web developer)     30 November 2010

Hi,

My name is Priyanka. I was working with one company during Dec 07 to Oct 08. They are very torching me and they force me to resign. I left that company with 1 day notice period given reason as i am ging under medical treatment. They provide me only acceptance of resignation letter howeve they did not provide me my reliving and experience letter and now I neede that so I tried to contact they and they are not responding to my any mail.

Can you please suggest me how can I get  my reliving and experience letter.

Please suggest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register