LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roli Mittal (Executive- HR)     17 September 2010

Relieving letter !!

I am a fresher in HR. I want to know for knowledge that when is an employer has to give relieving letter to the employee who has already resigned. Is it 40 days after the resignation was given or is it 40 days after the notice period is served. In my company the notice period is of 1 month. Please help me by replying...

Learning

4 Replies

Deepak Kumar Vasudevan ((Confidential))     17 September 2010

Most organizations send the relieving letter along with the full and final settlements within a month after the separation from the organization.

Krishna (Job)     18 September 2010

I agree with Mr. Deepak Kumar Vasudevan

Lokendra Singh (Advocate)     18 September 2010

It is depend on the Full & Final. Letter should be given after full & Final.

Rashmita Saikia (Lawyer)     20 September 2010

Hi,

The relieving letter should be given on the last day of the employee in an organisation mentioning "the employee has been released in the closing hours of the day(last date). Before giving the relieving letter, just make sure that no dues pening from the employee to the organization, eg. Loan, salary advance, short fall of notice period counting from the last day of the employee in the organization. The full and final settlement include the amount due from the organization to the employee(if any, usually the last month salary) and the experience cirtificate of the employee.

Regards,

Rashmita

Novojuris services India Private Limited.

Bangalore

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register