Release deed or correction deed between brother.

Civil Enggineer



I and my brother have purchased a flat in Pune four years back. Our both name is on agreement. Now I want remove all authority of my brother from flat. He also agrees to do that to avoid further legal problems.

1) This is not ancestral property (i.e. own by me and my brother) so is it possible to do Release deed in PUNE, MAHARASHTRA?

2) Or correction deed is possible?

3) Which will economical?


Release deed is only applicable to release him from the land.

Actually, correction deed is applicable only when there is mistakes or corrections in the deed from the seller.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x