Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harpreet (Owner)     02 March 2016

Regrading call from women cell to parents (senior citizens)

Dear experts

My wife lodged a compĺaint in women cell in haryana in 2014. My parents once went to attend the proceedings where women cell officials took their signatures under threat of arrest  on a statement by me to take back my wife to their residence as her family is interested in my parents's property. After a meeting, I & my wife stayed with my parents briefly but they couldnot take her & her family's ill-behavior anymore & told us to move out but my wife didnot agree so my parents left their home after which my wife went back to her parents house despite me having a rented accomodation for us. We hav a son of around 2 year. From last almost 1.25 year she was staying at her parents home. Recently she filed crpc125 & another fresh complaint in women cell. Women cell officials are insisting my parents (senior citizens) to come for procedings at women cell. Police are not even providing copy of complaints of my wife despite information commission order. My parents are not keeping well. I want to ask is it mandatory for senior citizens to attend women cell proceedings? How can it affect if my parents dont attend women cell proceedings? Please guide.

Learning

1 Replies

Harpreet (Owner)     03 March 2016

I will be grateful if experts can help me answer my query.

Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register