LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NARASIMHA (retired)     12 April 2015

Registered will

My mother-in-law during her life time on 13/10/2000 executed a registered will, the tiled house property which is southern part of the house in my wifes favour. The RCC slabbed house which is the northern part of the said house was bequeathered in favour of the 3 sons.  She died on 18/2/2008. My brother-in-laws did not allow us into the house and arrangements made to sell the entire house. So I filed a suit duiring 2008  in the hon'ble court of  juniore civil judge.for permanent injunction. Interim injunction was also granted. Later the suit was transferred to hon'ble court of senior civil judge duiring 2013 seeking the amendment of the plaint for converting the suit into one of declaration from injunction.  Is my wife succeed in the suit. please let me know

 3 Replies


Yes it should succeed. Proceed further

rajuchowdappa   13 April 2015

Mr.Narasimha Now what relief you need from the court? Whether are you in possession of your wife property? Who are you made a party in this case? Then I can suggest you what you to do Or else you can contact me 9980635871.

NARASIMHA (retired)     13 April 2015

Raju sir, the entire house has been given for rent by my brother-in-laws and the rent is being enjoyed by them. the house is not under our possession,. Now we want possession of the property. my brother-in-laaws are tge party in the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query