LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil (MGR)     10 June 2011

Registered property sale agreement


We are purchasing a plot which is registered in the name of Mr. XYZ. Motation is in the name of Mr.XYZ in registrar office.  XYZ sold this to Mr. ABC, 2 years ago on a signed paper by both parties. This is done without registry to ABC. XYZ handed over original registry documents to ABC during that transaction.

Now ABC is the seller & we are the purchaser. Required help on documentation. Registry & GPA not possible in state at this moment. We are in touch with XYZ also & can be arranged for documenation. Someone suggested for registered agreement.

pls help in this case




 2 Replies

ahmed (document writer)     10 June 2011

if the xyz is ready to execute registered deed in your favour, perpare Sale Deed in your favour derectly from xyz if it is not possible your can take Registered Special Power of Attorney from xyz and also execute one sale deed at the same time and the limitiation for the SPA is (6) months from the date of execution. the representative of the XYZ will persent the sale deed for registration whenever you ready to registered the deed.     

anil (MGR)     11 June 2011

With a registered sale deed , we shall be the owner of the plot & can take possesion. pls confirm. Also, is there any documentation required from ABC. Does this registered sale deed says that All payment is made to ABC & no dues left as sale deed is b/w us & XYZ but money we have to pay to ABC.

Is there any agreement to be made with ABC also. can XYZ make registered Sale deed with someone else also.

pls guide

pls help with sale deed format 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register