Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunny (Sr.Manager)     09 July 2013

Registered gift deed can it be stayed and forfeited

Dear Sir/Madam,

My father purchased a residential plot in Haryana in 70s but he died within four years after purchase after his death the plot has been transferred to his legal heir my mother which was later registered and conveyance deed was made in my mother`s name in 90s. we are real 5 bros. & 5 sists. All the adult children signed NOC while transferring the plot in mothers name. This flat was sold out in late 90s then we purchased a society flat in Delhi. At that time the flat was purchased in GPA but later in 2010 it was made free hold after paying proper duties. I am the yougest child (real Son) so my mother has transfered the in my name through a registered Gift Deed in presence of 2 witnesses. Now my mother expired in June, 2013. After her death one sister and two elder brothers of mine started objecting that this gift deed was made by mother forcefully and fradulently by me. My mother was in full conscious in 2010 but there is cataract operation was done in one of the eyes of my mother in 2010 & in 2013 she was died due to brain tumor which was detected in 2013 only.  All the medical expenses of mother was borne only by me and I have medical bills and reports with me. Now, I came to know that my sister and brother has planned to take a stay on gift deed and trying to prove that my mother was not in her wits and of unsound mind at the time when gift deed executed. They have also arranged a true/duplicate copy of my gift deed from the Registrars office and also arranged forged medical bills that mother was not in her wits. They have arranged all the documents after the death of my mother. My concern is that should they take a stay on my gift deed after filing a suit and do they able to make the gift deed forfeited in future.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register