Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shashikant (Self employed)     18 August 2014

Regarding will

Just another query -
(Brief)
There are some postal certificates and FD's which are en-cashed by the testator before registration of the WILL, but testator had mentioned the receipt nos of these Fd's and receipts in his WILL. Also there are some FD's which are en-cashed by the testator after registration of the WILL. (This is testator's last WILL)

1. Whether testator can en-cash the FD's which are mentioned in the WILL, after registration?
  2. Whether it is necessary for the testator to register the changes in the property by way of Codicil because the WILL has been already registered? if Yes then under which section?
  3. FD's which are en-cashed before making the WILL are also mentioned in the WILL? Whether testator can mention such en-cashed FD nos in his WILL? If Yes then under what section?
  4. While mentioning the FD's in his WILL, testator has mentioned only FD' No and Bank name but not the specific details about the Bank place, branch and tenure. Is it necessary for the testator to mention the specific details about these FD's? if yes then under which section?
  5. Testator has mentioned about certain Gold Jwellary, ornaments but had not mentioned about the place where it has been kept. Is it necessary for the testator to mention the place where these ornaments had been kept? if Yes then under what section?

6. Testator has mentioned in his WILL that he had received some amount by arrears and he mentioned specifically in his WILL that he intend to deposit 3,50,000/-  in the Bank. But the specific details about this amount has not been mentioned by the testator with the help of Codicil. So is it necessary for the testator to mention the specific details of this amount by way of Codicil? if Yes then under what section?

7. The sole executor mentioned in the WILL is in very critical now by health. Even though is it possible for the beneficiary to file the petition for Probate of a Will? if Yest then under which section?

8. Whether the enclosures has to be mentioned in the WILL?

Learning

5 Replies

hooney (hold)     19 August 2014

thgh m not lawyer bt feel ur query is not cleared.
why u appoint a person as executor to whom u don't hv trust.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 August 2014

A purely imaginary query and basically of academic  interest.  You can contact your tutor for clarifying the details because this is not a class room to deliver lectures or impart lessons.

Shashikant (Self employed)     25 August 2014

Well not imaginary query. I got the WILL in my hand, which is my Jijaji's Will. My sister is planning to challenge the WILL. But before that I thought, let's ask some questions to forum...

(Guest)

Your query seems me like an idiot is asking the way how to be called as an idiot again....:P

Jokes apart.,

PS: A testator has all rights reserved to change his will at any time during his life time. Testament is his will/desire to whom to give and what to give and when to give. If Address and location is not given then it's become duty of the beneficiary to find out such missings after the demise of the testator for the reason to execute such will.

ESIS

-----------------------

Join hand’s to fight against Misuse of Law, their Legal extortion & terrorism.

Group:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/498asaviours

Email: everysuffererisasaviour@gmail.com

AND                                 

Blog:https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

The value of freedom is measured by the cost of struggle,If you need freedom then you have to become a fighter ….as no other option.

Shashikant (Self employed)     27 August 2014

Well again I am telling you that, I am not asking imaginary questions. While passing jokes....don't try to become over-smart. Respect others.  I am not here to do timepass. If you don't know the answers then say so....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register