LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak   08 September 2017

Regarding resignation and relieving

I have resigned from my previous employer by submitting resignation letter and got relieved a month later after vigilance clearance process. however I have joined the newer one after submitting my resignation letter to the previous employment.
Since I have got relieving letter later after joining the newer one. Can it lead to a major problem such as termination of service.
One more thing I havent shown any experience to my new employer​ and joined as a fresher .
Is it necessary to show previous employment or i can skip it.?

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

You are safe till the fact of your dual employment is leaked out by someone. On taking notice of such an illegal act on your part, any or the employer, your service may get in to danger.

Deepak   09 September 2017

How it comes to dual employment since I have resigned and my resignation has been accepted?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Deepak
How it comes to dual employment since I have resigned and my resignation has been accepted?

Just think, how not your action comes under dual employment, when you were not relieved from your previous job but you started working at another job during that period?

pankaj sethi   12 September 2017

My younger brother is doing job as dm in a pvt ltd company in Ludhiana,in punjab . Now point is my brother had 6 month contact with company. which was ended on 26 june 2017. till today he is serving without extened cont.copy, which they do not provide him ,even demanded by him. He is getting salary till today. Now ,they forcibly want to relieve him on 15 th sept. without 30 day notice, saying cont. is over. in his first , 6 months contract it was clearly mentioned about 30 days notice. But he has no extended cont. copy.

(Guest)

Dear pankaj Sethi,

Employment life of a contractual employee finishes with the last date of contract. In fact, after the expiry date of contract, your brother was to take a stiff stand not to serve any further without a written extension of contract. The company misused his relaxed mood and made him to work only for the period till they could make use of his service.

The terms of employment also lapsed with the lapse of the contract agreement. So, your brother cannot insist the company to adhere to the service condition prescribed for the past service.

You may ask him to better switch over to some other suitable job, instead of hankering after the company people any more.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register