Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed (accountant)     30 June 2012

Regarding maintenance to wife

Hi,

My relation with my wife reach very impossible to next.because of her Ghamand on her education.She is unemplyed and living seperatly with her parents.I am sending her cloths and money around 3k every month as i love her.but i cant live with her becasue of her parents interfarance and i have 6 month kid too.

But the thing is that if she go court for maintenace how much court will allocate to her.My income and expenses are as below:

Income:50000 PM

Expenses :Loan EMI :28961.

Insurance savings:8000.

General expenses:Food,Accomodation and travelling 7000.

to her: 3000

remaining is with me around 2.5K

I want to know how much court will decide.Pls let me know.As she crossed all her limits so i cant keep her with me but i want to pay money to her.And she can get Job also.

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 June 2012

A Delhi court has asked a man to pay a monthly maintenance of Rs 10,000 to his estranged wife and a minor daughter saying that being an able-bodied man, he has the legal and moral duty to maintain them.

The court ordered him to pay the amount saying that the persons involved in such cases do not disclose their real incomes and in this case too, the husband appears to have done so.

Yes.. I also want to pay..but how much maximum i can pay as per court order.on the basis of above calculations.i also believe my wife will come back in 1-2 months.but i am still thinking of worst case scenerio...

I want to know on the basis of above calculation how court will order me.i am working from last 6 years so i'll not get salary more than this as of now.

She is Msc in Biotech and she can also do work.after considering these things pls let me know,how much court can order..

She is Msc in Biotech and she can also do work.after considering these things pls let me know,how much court can order..

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     01 July 2012

@ Author

When no case on floor of any Court why you are worrying !

2. If you are paying her 3K every month and she is accepting it then keep the record with you. If any case comes we will guide you.

3. One side you say you love her in same breadth you say both of you have 6 mt. old child but in suspended breadth you fear of your In - Laws thus forgetting ‘love” read with "minor child" which results in clouding your duties and responsibilities and need for little bowing down to “make a marriage work” is my view.

Get out of legal forums for next 3 months and concentrate on your compassion towards wife and tiny kid. See a sea change in her otherwise come back with actual ground facts as written (alleged) by her in maintenance petition we will guide you.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
[PS I donot want to mix legal with social stuff but do buy DVD of 1973 classic “Abhiman – Jaya and Amitabh starred” and watch it since both wife and kid are not at home, probably your matrimony may get saved instead of thinking how much money to be saved from her once she files some maintenance case against you! – You have every right to ignore this social stuff]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register