LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SRI LAKSHMI   30 November 2021

Regarding llb

I am working in Airforce while working can I do LLB degree after completion of my duty hours? BAR COUNCIL can give me approval

Learning

6 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   01 December 2021

The solution to your concerned matter has already been provided by experts of LCI. Click the link below to see the expert opinion regarding the provisions and methods that you need to do in order to pursue LL.B while holding a government job -
https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/details.asp?mod_id=733391

Regards,
Kevin M. Paul
1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 December 2021

The Bar Council has no say in the subject matter. The Bar Council's approval is relevant only while seeking enrollment as an advocate.

Legally, there are no impediments in your joining in LLB course and attending classes when you are off-duty. And the Indian Air Force, unlike authorities,  never stands in the way of its men and women joining educational course and do not create the smoke-screen of 'permission'.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     01 December 2021

First find out whether your Department permits you to prosecute higher studies. Normally, Departments permit employees to study further studies. You need to take prior permission from your Employer to prosecute higher studies.

Next, how to study. Obviously because of your regular office duties you may not be able to join day college. So, find out in the area alternative possibilities and procedure for joining such institution.

All the best to you.

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 December 2021

There is such norm having the force of law.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 December 2021

Obtain permission of your commanding officer and join the course.

Bar Council has no role in pursuing LL.B. course.

SATI RAMANJANEYULU   03 December 2021

If I join in the LLB college which is conducting afternoon and night classes without permission of my department is bar Council has any objection to give me a licence as a advocate ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register