LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Choodamani Das (asdfg)     05 November 2014

Regarding grandfather's will

My great grandfather (father of my grandfather) have a personal property which we term as Ancestral Property since he is no more. He got three sons and he died without leaving any will.

My grandfather (the first son) and second son of my great grandfather are no more. Third son of my great grandfather is still alive.

My grandfather have a Personal Property which he bought himself.

My grandfather have four sons and two daughters. I am the son of Second son of my grandfather and

First Grandson since first son of my grandfather that is my elder father have two daughters only.

My grandfather left a registered will in which all his property he gave to his fourth son.

At present our ancestral property is on my great Grandfather's name only and its name have not been transferred to any of his sons(i.e my grandfather's ; all the three of them in which two are dead and one alive). Neither the ancestral property is divided in paper or through any terms. it is still in my Great Grandfathers Name.

In My grandfather's will my name(the first grandson) is only mentioned regarding a property which was given to my grandmother by her father, (not on the name of my grandfather) which should  be given to me according to the will.

So do you experts think i could challenge my grandfather's will and get my share in Ancestral as well as My grandfathers Personal Property?????

My father is still Alive and my age was 14 when my grandfather died and my age was 15 after one year when the will of my late grandfather was opened after one year.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 November 2014

Your repeated query was properly addressed and replied by many in the previous thread itself, you may visit it to know the details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register