Regarding forth father land at village

Hello I have 3.5 acres land at Padwali,Dist.Shirur ,Pune. (My father have 3 brothers nicluding him total 4 brothers) my father expired on 24th Nov 2012 coz of heart attack till that time we never heard any comment from my uncles regarding our forth-father land at our village. we are wokring and settled in Mumbai so my father already given mentioned land to his younger brother who paid some rent for using our land.Till the time my father alive everything was fine.

But now my uncles( total 3 ) starts claiming our land by saying we don't have any shares after my father's death .but as per law we have same rights on d mentioned land ..Thirty years back already same they did partition for the same land my father got 3.5 acres on his name but still khatewatab not done .My fathers name is mentioned but shares not defined .please guide me what we have to do..coz my after my father's death my mom is totally collasped .i don't have knowledge about how to claim or how to fight with my uncles on this topic


First u take latest 7-12 and all entries and if any documents make between your father and his brotheres u find it and if u not find it or not make any documents then equal share rights of this land of all owner as per 7-12.

And if u find that your uncle paid  rent for  using your father land and your father give receipt or and document then u do something about your share and claim against your uncles.


Hello sir thanx for your reply..

The said peroperty is still on my father's name in 7/12 no issue with it.but my uncle lookis after said land more than 25yrs .We don't have any documents saying that land is given on rent my father used to visit village n woked in we kept our land with my uncle. Accoring to Kul-Kayda can my uncle show any kind of rights on my father's share land even my uncle have his own land ( whch he received at the time of partition) please guide me accordingly ..


My father put legal case against general contractor in consumer court regarding fraud n cheating  claim of 2.5 lacs .whether that contractor put case against my father of Rs 70,000 he has to take from my father. ( he took house contract for 10 lacs but he took extra money n not built a proper premises) We have enough legal proof..

But now after my father's death my mom don't want to conitine with said court case.. If the applicant is not more can his family withdraw a cour case ..can anyone tell me abou consumer court procedure.

As i am staying in Mumbai .wokrng n i m 3 months pregnant.court in on board at Pune Gramin Court .Its not at all pssible for me to attend d case every time at Pune court.If i continues with d said case can i transfer such case for my convience to Mumbai Consumer court .Please guide me


If in revenue records running your father name so u take latest 7/12 and others documents and file a suit for possession on land.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x