LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sudha rayan (LECTURER)     28 October 2010

regarding breaking of a bond in a company



      I am sudha rayan working as a lecturer in a private Educational Organization in Rajahmundry. I have been working in the company for 2 year and 5 months. But I have signed on an agreement for 4 years.  They have taken a signed bond paper ( Non Judicial)  worth of (500 rs+100 rs).  They have taken sign on 500 Rs bond paper by me (sudha) and my uncle as surety i.e. joint declaration and on 100 Rs only by my uncle. They have taken two post dated cheques of worth 4,00,000 Rs at the time of joining.

        Now I got an opportunity in abroad to pursue my higher education (PhD) in a well reputed university. I had talked to my HR department to permit me to pursue my education. But they told that I have to work for 4 yrs completely .I tried to convince them but they are saying to pay either 7 lakhs for damage or work completely for 4 yrs.

          Any way I want to go and pursue my education, could you please suggest me what r the ways I have in my hand to go out without paying money. And if I should pay how much I have to pay. I don’t want my uncle  to be suffered with this issue.


 3 Replies

H.M.Patnaik (Proprietor)     27 December 2010

Sudhaji have you kept a copy of the Agmt/ Bond executed with your Employers. For a workable advice you have to consult an experienced local lawyer  with the avilable papers & facts. So that you can decide on the carrer option open to you.

Michael Kushner (Manager)     15 January 2011

you can take a help of a lawyer by showing the copies of bonding letter and I think , lawyer will help you.

Good Luck

Dev (Manager)     11 December 2012

Sudhaji first of all you should go to a lawyer with the papers available with you and tell him about each and everything so that he can suggest you the best possible way and help you to solvethis problem. The case now is on the company's favor but it will better be explained by a lawyer after seeing all the papers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads