LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhi (assistant)     17 August 2012

Regarding arya samaj marriage

i am in a relationship with a girl of my caste (ahir) since 2003. we both got married in the year 2006 , at that time her age was 19.but after 9 years of relationship, she broked up with me in february 2012 for the excuse that i am much overcaring for her. although, her father visited our place for her daughter's marriage but due to sum reasons the matter could not be settled at that time.the arya samaj marriage was not known at tat time to our parents. i love her much but she wants to move on now. she had spoiled 9 years of my life. can i take any legal action against her. arya samaj marriage certificate is not registered by court n i dont have photograph of the marriage also. but i do have sum other photographs n recorded conversation which could prove our relationship. please help me out.


 10 Replies

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     17 August 2012

if she don't interested in you anymore than my suggesstion is leave her, let her live as she want..

Legally, In the eyes of law you both are married means you can't do marriage without first divorce, you have enough proof to show your marriage.

But don't play with the fire, it can harm you too.



Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 August 2012

It is not clear who spoiled whose 9 years. Please find ways of reconciliation andif necessary shed out the ego.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     18 August 2012

he is saying that he spent total 9 year on her to keep this relation and in the last he ditched.

abhi (assistant)     19 August 2012

She ditched me. I have tried alot from my side. I just buried my ego n did everythng possible to save my relation. But, repeatedly she misbehaved with me and kept on repeating the same old track of my overcaring nature.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     19 August 2012

Now You got the answer I think.let her leave otherwise in future if she forcefully carry this relation.I don't think the destiny.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 August 2012

Your marriage is valid.  But it is a matter of doubt who spoiled whose 9 years.  SHe may allege you spoiled her 9 years.  Try reconciliation. do not prove her to 498a

abhi (assistant)     21 August 2012

I have tried alot to get all the issues settled between us but she isnt ready for that. obviously i'll not do anything that might harm me. well if she will marry someone else after 3 or 4 years can I sue her, then at that time?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 August 2012

Your marriage is valid.  if she marries without divorce you can charge her second husband for adultery. 

1 Like

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005     22 August 2012

you can file case under section 9 HMA.

Good luck.

1 Like

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005     22 August 2012

you can file case under section 9 HMA.

Good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query