regarding act 354 ipc

One lady has filed an FIR 354 on my brother for sending some bad words on what's app and she is unknown but sir the charge sheet is filed and we have balled him before arresting and now we have convinced that women to take back the FIR lodged against my brother so she is ready but I don't know now what to do next ?? please help me urgnt please

Dear querist,

You may approach High court for quashing Charge Sheet.


Deepak Joshi & Associates


Mb/whatsapp +919456777600


sir can you share whole procedure in detail as I am B-pharmacy student so I dont have more knowledge regarding this all stuff

Dear Client file a 482 Cr.P.C. Application before Hon'ble High Court where both parties council will present your matter on the basis of Compromise Deed which will prepare before below court and then court will quash that chargesheet if need more clarification then you may contact us.

Adv Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile and whats app no. 9198889990

sir ,
police had shown arrest warrant at 3 pm and we had taken bale at 4:45 pm so still we can quash the file??till now we had just taken a bell now what should be done ?

It's not matter that warrent has been issued or you got bail or not. Exactly what you want you just want to quash that chargesheet whatever filed by Investigating Officer before Court so in that case file 482 Application and again read what I mentioned in earlier reply. If still have any doubt you may contact us. Regards, Adv Anurag Bhatt Allahabad High Court

sir we have appointed lawyer so shall we say him to apply for 482 or we should do by our self the same?
and thnq so much @ ANUBHAV BHATT

No issue you may file that application via council and also engage a lawyer on behalf of opposite party or opposite party may engage a lawyer therefore proceed further.

oke thnq so much sir

if the both party agree to terminate the rest of the procedure of this case then you may file a petition before the HC as per the provision section 482 Cr.P.C.... there are lots of ruling where apex court terminated concluding part of the case where both parties ware agreed for the same... so go ahed



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x