LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DEEPAK BANSAL   30 November 2023


I lodged a complaint with the police against him for tampering the photo and showing my real husband as himself and also for misleading the High Court and getting bail from there on the basis of fake marriage and they FIR filed against (Pandit, M.N. Advocate, Ramanpreet). 

we are not getting justice. 

I have never married that boy(CRIMINAL) and the judge in the court has not even done any verification of my proof or anything else. If he ever asked me anything, then you tell me what should I do, which article or which section. must act within


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 December 2023

Since you have given complaint against that person, and the police is investigating the matter you may have to wait until police submits chrarge sheet before court where you will get chance to exprss your grievances before court after which the court will decide based on the facts and merits of the case.

Sanskriti Tiwari   01 December 2023

If you're facing issues due to a fake marriage and tampering of evidence, legal provisions like Section 195 (dealing with false evidence before a court) and Section 420 (pertaining to cheating) could be applicable. Section 182 of the IPC addresses providing false information to a public servant, relevant if misinformation was presented to the court. For instance, in the case of Ramesh Kumari v. State of Delhi, providing false evidence in court was punishable.

However, if the judge hasn't properly verified the evidence or questioned you adequately in court, it might necessitate further action. You could consider filing an appeal or a review petition against the judgment, citing the court's failure to properly assess the evidence presented. Seeking guidance from a legal expert is crucial—they can advise on the specific steps to take, such as filing an appeal or approaching higher courts to address the oversight in the judicial process and ensure a fair consideration of your case.

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 December 2023

You are posing the query without disclosing the basic facts Please complete facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register