LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raju joseph   09 October 2021

Regaining property from wife


My friend an nre bought a land when he was abroad with his hard earned money. His wife registered the deed in both husband and wife's name and h build a house in it. Now after fifteen years he returned an due to some problems he wants to get the deed registered in hhis name only. His wife refuse to give. How can he regain it. 

 1 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     09 October 2021

File an application before the Registering authority. File a Title Suit, make party both the Registrar and the wife. File evidences and get suitable declaration and order for the Registrar for the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query