Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Red light area crime

Page no : 2

Adv. Subhadeep Saha (Lawyer.)     21 October 2011

yes. I also cleared it in my later posts that mere loitering in that area is no crime unless someone is there for the purpose of soliciting or negotiating. there is no more confusion.

shauncroun (HR)     30 December 2011

It is really not a crime. As a [url=www.leuthold-kostenas.ch]privatdetektiv[/url] i get many case like this. It is really a bad thing. You should oppose it.

Avinash (Project Engineer)     30 September 2012

Hi,

My question is that how we can face,

My story is me and my friend had to pass via the red light area as it was holi next day and we get the best quality of speaker in the area.

Polica caught us 10.30 asking us what are doing..i explained..but he asked for my mobile, and took me andmy friend to station saying that we there with P******* not lieying tohim, we nearly begged that we haven't done anything trust,

there were 3 inspector out there were forcing us for charges, then once of them told that it actually 5k fine but if you pay 2.5k we will leave both of you,otherwise they were searching for my parents number from my cell phone.

It would have been really embarasing shameful if they would have called and said to my parents that im in a red light area where in we havn't doneanything.

They scrwered us and toll 2.5 k and wehad to pay i believe everyone can understand that i dint wanted to extend it.

The red light area is in the core of the city, it was just night that we were caught otherwise days 1000s of people have to go from.

Police station is right next to the area they can see everything from the door itself,

Why is so they are not going inside to catch the actuall people rather than getting the people who are roaming outside waiting for them to charge.

Tell me how to deal with it, as police are very rude, unable to bear.

They can beat us but we cannt according to law for nothing....which screws up everything ..

Please answer

manish kumar (study)     11 April 2014

suhadeep sir

i  am enlightened  by reading you replies.though i have some related queries .i went to the brothel to have s*x and did it .but i had lost my purse in the red light area.i think that  a prostitutes may have piked it.my purse had some 500 rupees and my identity card.is there anything to worry sir?will the prostitute do something harmful to me with my identity card.

kindly reply sir

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 April 2014

@ Manish

better cosuslt astrologer.  Your query is not legal.

manish kumar (study)     17 April 2014

sir i did a consensual s*x with a s*x worker in allahabad.but while coming out of the brothel some other s*x worker picked my wallet in which i had my identity card . sir can she abuse my identity card?.can i be prosecuted if police get my identity card thereby  taking it as a proof that i visited the brothel.reply sir as i am very apprehensive.shall i consult a legal counsel ?thanking you manish kumar

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 April 2014

your question

"sir can she abuse my identity card?."

this can only be replied bgy astrologer and no legal knowledge is required.

manish kumar (study)     17 April 2014

can i be prosecuted if police get my identity card thereby taking it as a proof that i visited the brothel.reply sir as i am very apprehensive.shall i consult a legal counsel ?thanking you manish kumar

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 April 2014

why you do not meet nearest available lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register