Rectification in property sale deed

Hello Lawyers,

Need your advice, I hold a property in Bangalore, and have recently realised after two years of purchase, the property schedule mentioned is exact opposite of the actuals, now if I have to get it rectified all the four boundries have to be changed, please suggest the best possible way and what could be the charges.


Make a rectification Deed on rs.50/ njs paper and if you find no change in gv you can go ahead else pay the difference. Vide also Bangalore (KA)) web info.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x