LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victim (master)     27 February 2013

Received call from caw today


Today afternoon i received a call from caw cell and they said that my wife complained there and they want me to vist there for investigation and counselling and very politely i asked them to send this in writing to my address. they said they will.


members please suggest now how to get copy of complaint and secure ab in nagpur.


thanks in advance and regards



 8 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     27 February 2013

Dear Victim

You should contact a lawyer personally.

Shobhit Chauhan (Founder/President)     27 February 2013

Why don't you ask your wife if she has actually complained. If she has done so then please visit once and clarify things and settle them. Just in case, you are troubled more once they do it in writing. There is no harm in asking for it in writing. Don't worry. Keep cool.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     27 February 2013


ask them to give them a report.

apply AB in court of session through your lawyer.




rajiv_lodha (zz)     28 February 2013

U have done rite thing. Wait til they send u notice. Apply AB Meanwhile u can send some person to IO to get her complaint copy by paying some vit-M

victim (master)     28 February 2013

can we get copy of her complaint via rti

if so then please help me in getting it via rti.

actually i dont know anyone in nagpur who can visit caw for me and manage a copy for me.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     28 February 2013


yes you can get a copy.

File application under right to information act asking for certified copy of complaint and all certified document related to complaint.

later apply for AB.





Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 June 2013

find way of reconciliation befeore it is too late.  Applying for AB will not hurdle reconciliation.

1 Like

Deepak Saini (MIS Executive)     06 July 2013

Hi Friend,


I'm also facing the same issue in my case, So i tried thorugh RTI.  

So i suggest you too also try with RTI. or Consult a lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register