Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Third party can file case against the recruitment

The karnataka state police recruited the criminal antecedent candidate. The third party can file case against the recruitment in Karnataka Administrative tribunal and dismiss the non eligible candidate recruited in the dept.

The candidate was involved in the Criminal case U/s 307 ( Attempt to murder) R/w 34IPC in the year 2001. FIR was filed, he is not available for investigation to police and court. NBW was isuued but not secured. The same person was recruited to Dept in 2003 he  suppressed the material facts.

please suggest third party have locus standi to file the case and what type of case we can file?


Experts are suggested below 

The third party can file PIL [Public-Interest-Litigationin ] in High Court for quashing of appointment.Beside this third party can also file a criminal complaint u/s 420 I.P.C in the Court in this matter under provision of section 190[c] Cr.P.C. However the third party should be that,who is having no personal interest against that candidate.

My query:  

1. can we directly file suit against the   recruitment commitee on the basis of overlooked or voilalation of recruitmenr rules.

2.  police selected regarding the suppress the real facts and cheated the Govt.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x