LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Girish.M.P (LL.B)     02 September 2010

slaughter of cow in india

slaughtering of cow has been a big issue in india... is it morally legal????? when related to debates????? post ur answers....

Learning

15 Replies

Mugundhan (Lawyer)     02 September 2010

For us Hindus, eating beef is prohibited. So we should refrain from eating beef. But we should not and cannot compel or force persons of other religions to follow the principles of our religion.

1 Like

(Guest)

Grirsh,Hindu or no Hindu, any type animal slaughter should be banned through out world.

Humanity is yet not civilized,Human beings kill animals easily just because they are week than humans,there is no other reason.

I hope a day would come ,when with the help of aliens animals would become more powerful than humans and then they would start eating humans without any legal barrier.

Does that feel good to you?

So the basic question is not that whether Cows be slaughtered or not  OR what the Hindus feel about Cows or what the Muslims feel about pigs----The basic formula is ---all life is pious,the whole cosmos is pious and we should love the whole cosmos---so where is question of hating or killing or eating any animal ?

Hope U got me,any doubt,write further,even if not, write the feedback.

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     03 September 2010

It is well said that "Be a Roman when you are in Rome". So, must go by the culture and tradition of our country prevailed since ages. So, slaughter of cow in india should be banned.

At least individual state should be allowed to put such restrictions.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 September 2010

TUSHAR JI I DISAGREE WITH YOU IN  THIS POINT, I SUPPORT MR MUGUNDHAN.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 September 2010

all life is pious,the whole cosmos is pious and we should love the whole cosmos---so where is question of hating or killing or eating any animal ?

- HAVE YOU INCLUDED RICE, WHEAT, POTATO AND GOVI ALSO?

- THEN WHAT WE WILL EAT?

- AT LEAST UPTO THAT TIME, WHEN ALIENS COMES.

Girish.M.P (LL.B)     03 September 2010

thanks 4 u8r kind reply.... but tell me relatin to constitutional law of india???? coz its my moot problem.... hope u got me wit dis point.....

(Guest)

Arup Ji.jeevam jeevasya Bhojanam (Life is food of Life),no doubt,  but degree of life is different in this cosmos.Hence try to damage the lowest degree of life as possible i.e. while we have choice of plants why to harm the animals.Hope U got me.

Krishna Shankar (Manager/Law Student)     04 September 2010

Every country is known by the culture which majority of people follow, this country is famous for it's Veg. Population/culture and Veg.  cuisine.

Is non - veg is allowed at Haridwar? Any idea, plz. inform me. I just want to know.

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     04 September 2010

I fully disagree to kill an animal for food. We  have enough to eat otherwise in this big country. But  can one  deny the food habits of another. Hindus cows are  religious. Others not. Only about 50% Indian population are vegetarians. 

(Guest)

PK Haridasan,why should not we condemn food habits of others ,if these are harmful for the well being of our cosmos,if these are harmful for anyone,by anyone ,I mean animals also ?

For Hindus Cows are sacred,so they shout against killing of cows,I denounce this practice,if they are really religious ones, they should shout against killing of each and every animal and bird.But even Kashmiri Brahmins go on eating animals, what to say of others.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     05 September 2010

"(Life is food of Life),no doubt,  but degree of life is different in this cosmos.Hence try to damage the lowest degree of life as possible i.e. while we have choice of plants why to harm the animals"

WHY ONLY ANIMALS,  

WHY NOT THE PLANT ALSO?

ARE THE PLANTS NON LIVING THINGS?

EATING POTATO AND TOMATO SHOULD BE BANNED, IF COW SLAUGHTING BANNED.

(Guest)

Arup Ji,the degree of life is different in animals and plants.Animals are more alive than plants.Plants are more alive than stones( one day,this will also be proved that ,stones are also alive).Hence it is better to harm,the lowest degree of life only.Till stones are made edible ,one day,go for plants only.Hope I am clear,now.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     05 September 2010

"Animals are more alive than plants.Plants are more alive than stones( one day,this will also be proved that ,stones are also alive)"

- IT IS YOUR IMAGINATION ONLY, NOT REALITY.

WHAT ABOUT BANNING OF EATING POTATO AND TOMATO?

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     05 September 2010

Live with least hurt. That was our slogan. By not consuming sea products we tell the world that we can live without depending on the 2/3 rd of the word i.e. sea.  By not killing animals we are again announcing, the animal kingdom  need not worry  about us., we will not hurt them. We are not depending huge and big  wild trees allowing them not to worry about their survival. Depending only on few  types of   corns and vegetables  that are nourished and cultivated, , we are living without  food reflex on majority of our surrounding animals and plants  This may be the reason  that India could  give birth to more saints and rishis.  Healthy living  with simple living .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register