Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ankit (student)     21 March 2008

share your views on legal advisor as a profession ?

i think after doing LAW and MBA one can chose this profession. with increasing litigation awareness companies need this

Learning

5 Replies

Adv. Rishab (Law Student)     21 March 2008

i dont think so...

Shree. ( Advocate.)     21 March 2008

its never easy to wait for long time to earn after completing law,so its practically tough to enter the companies.bcoz nowadays many are doing law after completing MBA.

sreekumar (lawyer)     21 March 2008

Now a days many companies are calling for corporate lawyers to handle exclusivily their cases in the court room , and I think it is a good trend for the upcomming lawyers to keep away from the competition in the proffession and at the same time can do practice. Most of the senior lawyers are not interested in training their juniors, and that is why the juniors are after jobs different fom their proffession, and once they choose a job different from their proffession they seldom return. But if the juniors are absorbed as corporate lawyers , they get ample opportunity to stay in the track and return to the same proffession later.

Guest (n/a)     25 March 2008

sir, i consult for act 498b & 304 in Indian law

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     15 June 2010

Dear Subhash,

What is 498b?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register