Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

advocates chain

let us have advocates in all the cities of india so that we can refer the cases to each other.

For that yoare requested to be the subscriber of this thread so that we can refer each other.

Total likes : 1 times

legal consultant

Rumale Atul R.

Jalgaon. Maharashtra.

Unemployed

Hi,

This is forum for open debates.

And it is not a place to do the business networking.

You may search other networking sites like facebook , or post it in jobs etc.

Anyways advocates can't openly solicit work.

Total likes : 2 times

Consultant

referral cut how much?

Total likes : 2 times

translator

unprofessional and unethical. shame, shame, shame!

Total likes : 1 times

POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE

Nothing wrong in making reference to each other.

WHY SHAME AND WHAT IS UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNETHICAL MR. VISHWA ? KHET UPLUBDH HAI TO KHETI KARNE MEN HARZ HI KYA HAI. WO CHAHE YAHAN HO YA FACEBOOK PAR HO.

Hi Vishva

I think you are very much disturbed in life and have several complication and have great complaints with your life. Dont worry by living in a holy place you need meditation  for peace and harmony. This club is  for the advocates and the public who have the problems in the legal battle.  May God Give you the  peace and happyness. 

SR. SUPERVISOR

SIR, I EARNESTLY REQUEST TO ALL U ADVOCATES TO MAKE  SUCH A REFERAL IN THIS FORUM. IT WOULD BE A TREMENDOUS IDEA FOR LAWYERS AS WELL  THE INNOCENT  HUSBANDS LIKE ME TO LOOK FOR A PROVEN DIVORCE LAWYER WHICH  IM TRYING 2 FIND IN MY OWN CITY KOLKATA FOR THE LAST 6-8 MONTHS? AND IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY SUCH DIVORCE  LAWYERS WITH A PROVEN CONTESTED TRACK RECORD PLEASE POST IT WITH CONTACT NO. THANK U. AND MOREOVER I WANT THIS REFERAL SYSTEM TO START ASAP.

Legal Consultant

Why not, if someone needs a lawyer in a particular city then he should be referred to a lawyer in that particular city.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x