Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

neel (self)     25 May 2011

Pls help me! I Hav a useful citation, but donno its number.

I Hav a useful citation, but donno  its number. Pls help me! Urgently .   please

Please give me this citation reference/case number of it. thanks

If you have any similar citation for 'stay of execution' due to order obtained by frau, of Bom HC or SC.... it would be greatful to you

I tried to access the AP HC website but no help and I urgently need the citation number which is like AIR etc page and case number etc

Fatima Fouzia           vs           Walashan Prince Moazzam Jah Bahadur on 7/12/1979

AP High Court

Referenced from : Indian Kanoon

https://indiankanoon.org/doc/908371/

(Para. 8, Page 2) : - “…. If a decree is attacked as having been obtained by fraud and if the court feels that there is prima facie case made out, we can not conceive of a clearer case where the interest of justice require that the execution of the decree should be stayed. We therefore reject the contention that the court below has no jurisdiction ….. ”

Learning

5 Replies

RohitChhaba (n/a)     25 May 2011

AIR 1980 ANDHRA PRADESH 315 "Fatima Fouzia v. Moazzam Jah Bahadur"

2 Like

neel (self)     25 May 2011

Thanks a lot. Sir!

Can you please tell me how do you manage to get the citation reference numbers over the internet?

Regards

Neel

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     20 March 2012

Thanks, Rohitchhaba.

Krishna Gulagari (LAWYER)     30 July 2012

Sir I need one citation that, If once status que ordered by concent  and it deem to be continue untill further orders and police should  be maintain untill further orders. that citation issued by ap high court justice sudharshan reddy.

RohitChhaba (n/a)     30 July 2012

please give correct and complete detail ......

see if u r asking for this 2000 (3) ALT 117

i've not gone thru judgement....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register