Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lakshit Bhatia (Accounts Executive)     24 November 2009

PLEASE GUIDE ME ?

Dear Students, Teachers, Lawyers 

Iam Laksh*t Bhatia pursuing M.Com from Madurai University, but also want to make career in law as a lawyer. But, I have a low % in my graduation examination (43%). Please suggest me the colleges who accept this percentage to gave me addmission in Bachelor of Law course. Is there any scope for me to make a career law ?

Thanking you

Learning

7 Replies

SURENDER KUMAR (TRAINEE (SERVICE TAX))     04 December 2009

First I would like to know if you belongs to category or not secondly in which state you are living presently.

Accordingly, DU require passing marks only if you belongs to category, other private institutes conduct entrance and in CCS University you can take addmission on walk-in procedure.

Surender Kumar

+91 9310735358

lakshit Bhatia (Accounts Executive)     04 December 2009

Iam belonging to General Category and Iam resinding in Delhi. Please you tell me the detailed procedure which is required to follow to get addmission, for LLB, in CCS university and other private institutes. Thanking you Laksh*t Bhatia +91 9654078798

avni (student)     05 December 2009

hello sir ...what i know about the du....they conduct the common entrance exame for law .....not on the merit basis .....DU require passing marks only if they belonging to a category ....means if a person belong to any category so they get the addmission on merit basis sir plz  clarify me .....

Daksh (Student)     11 December 2009

The cretaria fixed by the Bar Council of India and the University Grant Commission regarding the minimum percentage for allowing admission in LL B stream is 40 % kindly refer to net for more info.

lakshit Bhatia (Accounts Executive)     11 December 2009

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your suggestion, but I want to know that which univesrity offer LLB course at 40% in graduation. Please tel me.

Thanks

avni (student)     14 December 2009

1 BHU  ....thru CET ( common entrace xame )

2 punjab university... thru CET

3 ils pune... merit basis

4 GLC mumbai ...merit basic

5 DU .....thru CET

6 lucknow university.... thru CET

M.KOMBAI MUTHU (Videographer)     25 May 2013

Sir,

I am a Videographer My age is 44 years I passed B.Sc.,(Psychology),M.A. (C.C&E) .My ambition is become a Lawer, But I am a family man my son is studyine B.E.,(2 ND Year),my daughter is studying +2.

So, how can study Law in reqular courese ...Because my attence of class is only for some days..

Help me to where to join the college where attendance is not needed...I Need help...

My contact Cell 94428 03036.......... " God Is Great "

M.KOMBAI MUTHU (baskarvideo@gmail.com)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register