LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev Ranjan Singh (.)     19 March 2011



I worked in an organisation for last 10 years.
In September 2007 company started a Pension Scheme. As per last salary drawn my PF contribution was Rs. 701 per month and employer contribution was Rs.187 per month. The rest amount of Rs. 514 was deposited in Pension Scheme ( as per HR Rule) of the company. An amount of Rs 15000 (approx) was deposited in my Pension scheme since September  2007 to October 2010.
Now I have left the organisation  I want to know that what about the amount which was put into the Pension Scheme. Since I have not received any Documents or clarifications in this regard.

I have several times approached the HR people but they are not ready to give any satisfactory answer.

Please look into matter and advise.

Rajeev Ranjan Singh.

 3 Replies

UmaMahesvari S (Excecutive - HR &Admin)     19 March 2011

Dear Rajeev,

After completion of 60 days from your left service, you take your pf closure form and approach your HR for your workings on refusal of her co operation, you can go PF Office directly and take the help of PRO to sort out your issue, from your PF deduction and contribution of emp[loyees share8.33% would have deducted for Pension fund.dont worry till you withdraw your money rate of interest will be added in your account.



Rajeev Ranjan Singh (.)     21 March 2011


Thanks for your reply.

I have received only the PF amount deposited my contribution @Rs 701and employers contribution @ Rs 187 +Interest.

I have not received the rest amount which was deposited in Pension Fund. Apart from this the company has not providing me any details in writing for the amount deposited in the Pension Fund.

Please suggest.



anandhapadmanaban (HR EXECUTIVE)     25 March 2011

Dear sir,


  I want to to factories act what are all the forms we have to maintain with sample format of the forms and registers to be maintain. My query now days  From P.f office they are asking to give 70% of basic those who are not crossing 6500 and then those who are crossing  6500 whether we have to deduct p.f for them reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query