Upgrad LLM

occupation of public land

A public land (Purampoku) mearsuring about half a ground which is at the heart of a village of TN has been occupied by a family of local residents with a building constructed on it claiming to be a temple for a local God thereby unleashing a lot of trouble to the local residents of the village in the name of temple festival.  I feel that if the temple belongs to a particular family, they should construct on their own land not on a public place.

I request the members to suggest how to evict the building structure and whom to complaint.


now days every one need pata. if village do one things that ll be good. thats is just destroy that temple at night time. if some one procte them you can bet him also. but remember on the very morning you should go police station & file a fire thats that person building over govt land with the sign of all villagers.

if u dont destory that construction after the construction its difficult to destory. so 1st brake that temple at mid night...


File a complaint against the illegal occupier of the land with the district administration authorities (Collector office) attaching the proof that it is a government land (Poromboke).


Yes No one can claim the title or exclusive enjoyment over the public land (poramboke), you can act as my friends advised you .. you can demolish the structure  and make a complaint before police or revenue authorities, if you are simply allowing for a long period of time then it is very difficult to evict them because for the religious issues might arise.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x