FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mandip Singh Bahra (Practise)     14 January 2012

Does not want to live with me

Dear All

I am disowned by my parents . I was working in Ludhiana and staying with my wife and 2 years old child. I joined other company in Gurgaon . Now she does nt want to come with me. She is at my In laws Home.. She making excuse that i am beating her (as i am not) ..I am feeding her 1000 PM .. How can i ask her to come with me at gurgaon . Any legal notice ????


 4 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     14 January 2012

File RCR.

Sudesh Kumari (Advocate)     14 January 2012

You can send a notice first and then file RCR in the family court if the notice has no effect.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     15 January 2012

Do not jump the gun, RCR make start a chain reaction....never ending type!

Why not dig up the REASON OF HER NOT JIONING.............u both seem 2 be educated enough........sort the matter out themselves OR by elders intervention.

Bringing courts into this matrimony should be the LAST OPTION dear!

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     15 January 2012

Rajiv , I like your posts always as they are very constructive always.


why did your parents disown you? if you state your real causes of her not joining you then only you can get proper legal advice which would help you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query