Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul T (Engineer)     31 May 2011

Divorce case under Adultery is Transferrable?

Dear Friends,

I got married end of last year. 2 Months After mirage I realized that my wife has some extramarital afire with her boss (where she was working before mirage). And then win very minor quarrel she left home & went to her parent’s home. I only have buyed the flight ticket to her.

After reaching there she was quit for a month. During that period my parents tried to solve the issue. But from her side no one was interested to talk to us. Then she joined the same old firm again.

By that time I have collected couple of Adultery evidence of her & her boss. Now I want to file 3 cases 1> Divorce case under Adultery,

2> Case under Cheating me & my family

3> For Social Harassment.

Let me tell you, I am from Bangalore based and my in-laws are from different state.

Now my questions are:-

1>      Can a Divorce case under Adultery is Transferrable? Can they transfer the case to their native sate? How can I make sure that they can not transfer the case?

2>      Can a Cheating case is Transferrable? Can they transfer the case to their native sate? How can I make sure that they can not transfer the case?

3>      Can a “Social harassment” case is Transferrable? Can they transfer the case to their native sate? How can I make sure that they can not transfer the case?

Please suggest me apart from above, how can punish then & I get justice.

Thanks in Advance

Rahul

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

SIR,

KINDLY NOTE TAHT

1 YOU ARE MARRIED RECENTLY AND DISPUTE ARISED.

2YOU WISH TO FILE CERTAIN MATTERS AGAINST HER.

3IT IS ADVISIBLE IN YOUR OWN INTEREST AND IN THE INTEREST OF ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ,NOT TO TAKE ANY HASTY STEPS AGAINST WIFE.
 AS THE SAID CHARGES ARE NOT THAT EASY TO PROVE IN COURT.

4.IT MAY CREATE FILING OF COUNTER CASES AGAINST YOU AND YOUR FAMILY .AND ENTIRE FAMILY INCLUDING  YOUR PARENTS BROTHERS,SISTERS AND THEIR SPOUCE ALL HAVE TO SUFFER DUE TO YOUR WRONG MOVE. SO KEEP PATIENCE AND TRY TO COMPROMISE AND SETTLE THE MATTER PEACEFULLY.

5KINDLY NOTE THAT MERE DOUBT MAY SPOIL YOUR ENTIRE FUTURE LIFE AND MAY LOOSE PEACE OF MIND. SO BE COOL AND SMART ,JUST WAIT AND WATCH.

6YOU MAY AVOID UNNECESSARY HOT ARGUMENTS WITH OTHERSIDE , TIME IS BEST REMEDY AND YOU MAY REALISE THE FACTS OF THE MATTER IN DUE COURSE.

7IF AT LAST THERE ARE NO CHANCES OF COMPROMISE YOU MAY FIRST WRITE AND SEND ALL DETAILS WILL SEND DETAILED REPLY. SO GOOD LUCK.

Knowledge Gainer ( )     31 May 2011

Mr. Nandkumar is right and I agree with him. Just wait and watch. Let her come forward and take first move. Talk with your wife and if compromise is not possible than try to solve the matter peacefully.

Rahul T (Engineer)     01 June 2011

Sir,

I am the only child of my presents & by profession I am a software engineer. Now their (In-law’s family’s) major intention is to earn money from me. Fortunately/Unfortunately they are not finding any fault of mine. My parents tried to communicate with them, through one of their relative & even spoke with her father. They refuse to talk anymore about this issue.

Now I am not at all understanding, what to do at this moment, since I have few evidence of adultery. I know they also will file some counter Fake case against me & my family. They even can file a FAKE cause under section 498A.  Those things are fine. Some Day I may have to face all of them. May be It will be unavoidable for me.

Now Sir I just want to know the case (Adultery, Cheating, and Social Harassment) mention on my previous quarries are Transferable???

Thanks In Advance

Rahul

Rahul T (Engineer)     01 June 2011

Sir,

First of all thanks for your valuable Advice. Now my quarrie is.  If they doesn’t response then how long I suppose to Wait (1 year / 2 yesr's ...).

Thanks in Advance

Rahul

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register