cpc

corruption can not be eliminated completely

jaise pet ki gandgi ko bahar nikalne ke baad use apnaya nahi jaata vaise he corruption ko bhi apnana nahi chahiye!

Total likes : 1 times

V/C Panchamved Open University

WAAH.. WHAT AN EXAMPLE !

So Pet ki gandagi se Bhrashtachari utpanna huye hain.

Lage haath ye bhi bata deejiye vidwan-dway ki SIR se KOUN utpanna huye hain aur PAIR se KOUN?????

n/a

I disagree with opinion that corruption cannot be eliminated. 99% corruption can certainly be eliminated. This is also a form of corruption that threatens the very foundations of democracy http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Is-taxpayer-hard-earned-money-for-funding-religious-schools--38554.asp If people unite and understand the grave dangers nothing is impossible.

[See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum

hahaha..........

[See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum

Originally posted by :Ravi
"
I disagree with opinion that corruption cannot be eliminated. 99% corruption can certainly be eliminated. This is also a form of corruption that threatens the very foundations of democracy http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Is-taxpayer-hard-earned-money-for-funding-religious-schools--38554.asp If people unite and understand the grave dangers nothing is impossible.
"

Just right. Corruption is like fever which can be cured as and when come up.

Total likes : 1 times

n/a

Yes corruption also has very good medicines for cure. Problem today is that corrupt have seized power like dictators and are cleverly misusing democracy for their advantage. Attack on peaceful people while they were sleeping at night shows the real face of corrupt. They want to stay in power at any cost.

V/C Panchamved Open University

Dr. V.N.Tripathi

Advocate and Mediator, Allahabad High Court. Free advice closed

[ Scorecard : 9190]

Aur Sirjee ye MEDIATOR ka matlab JUDGE ke saath SETTING bhi kara dete hain kya?????

Criminal Lawyer

I am of the view that corruption can not be eliminated completely as we are the root cause of the corruption .We means those who pray to eliminate the corruption .Although they talk a lot for about it but when there noumber comes,the same person says"Babujee seva kar dunga,jara jaldee kam kara dena" .

I am of the view that until we common person does not dovelop to say "no" for bavery,corruption can not be eliminated .

But it is not so easy as the person who says "no" have to suffered from lot of difficulties and at last he became compell to think "is se to paisa de ke kam karva liya hota to accha rahta . "

ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com

All those talking of corruption do not suggest change in system so that corruption can not be generated.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x